Proudly offering Air Duct Cleaning for Residential & Business Owners in Portland OR.
Reasons Customers in Portland OR should have Air Duct Cleaning:
Expert Air Duct Cleaning for improved air quality in your home or business.
- Having our air ducts cleaned in our home was a blessing for my daughter’s year-round allergy problems. Anybody who has indoor allergies would greatly benefit from Air Duct Cleaning Portland OR
- If you are noticing excessive dust on furniture, duct cleaning is a great way to cut down on dust thru out your home. We noticed an amazing reduction in dust everywhere after having our air ducts cleaned
- Air Duct Cleaning Portland OR will eliminate dust from around air vents.
- Visible debris inside air vents is a key sign that it’s time to have your air ducts cleaned.
- Folks that own pets tend to need their ductwork cleaned more often in Portland OR.
- During new construction, debris is dropped inside uncovered air vents. Too often ducting is used to dry out jobs during sheetrock mud & taping, pulling debris from sheetrock into air vents. Every new home built in Portland OR should have duct cleaning done as a portion of their final cleaning before moving in.
- Portland OR customers moving into a new home or rental. A previous owner or tenant may have introduced pet dander, molds & bacteria or even worse into a home’s heating ducts. Young children can spill food or drinks into air vents, breeding mold spores that your family will breathe. If you are moving into a new home or rental, it is highly suggested to have air ducts cleaned
- After having a new furnace installed, if you are reusing an existing ducting system, you should have your air ducts cleaned. It makes no sense to draw old nasty mold spores, debris & bacteria thru an expensive new furnace! Many Heating & Cooling companies will sub J&M’s air duct cleaning Portland OR services whenever they install a new furnace.
- Portland Or customers living in rural areas or off of gravel roads. The constant dust brought inside from living on a gravel road or rural setting more often than not requires more frequent professional air duct cleaning.
Step by Step Air Duct Cleaning technique:
- The technician does a full walkthrough and answers any questions or concerns.
- Supply vents are cleaned all the way back to the furnace itself by the technician.
- The powerful dual vacuum system brushes while simultaneously collecting dirt & debris inside the ducting.
- The technician works back through the system overlapping ducting, ensuring optimal coverage.
- The air handler is topically cleaned by a technician.
- Environmentally safe air fogger treatment (optional) is applied to duct system then circulated thru out ducting by furnace blower.